Ask yourself these important questions:
- Could your tenants be breathing in toxic Mold spores and unaware of it?
- Are they claiming a sickness due to possible mold infestation?
- Could there be a major lawsuit being considered against your owner and your company?
- Your maintenance crew cleans the mold, but it returns because it is embedded in the walls.
Some typical causes of mold in occupied units are:
- Condensation on toilet tanks causes mold on the wall behind the toilet.
- Excessive cooking without using a exhaust fan causes mold on windowsills from condensation.
- Not using a bathroom exhaust fan after showering causes mold on walls and ceiling.
- Plumbing leaks under kitchen and bathroom sinks causes areas to become moldy.
- Flashing and caulking around windows that have failed.
- Siding that has failed can cause mold to come right through to the interior walls.
A Dr. Mold Certified Inspector can conduct a thorough inspection for mold in a unit on a 24 hour notice. He can inspect for leaks, water intrusion, any signs of mold that may cause problems down the line—and you receive a complete, concise report along with laboratory analysis†. We offer special pricing to property managers. There are additional discounts available for continuing contracts.
† When samples are taken
Call Dr. Mold for a Certified Inspection.